• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

OS Support

T

telescop

Just wondering if plsk 11 supports Windows Web Server 2008 R2 on a core installation.

I already read the release notes. I'm not sure if you are trying to tell me it does or it doesn't? OK, Web server 2008 R2 is a supported version. Does that mean it is supported as a full and core installation?

i would make the assumption that if its not listed it may still work but would not be supported. If you are trying it out in a lab environment I would love to know the answer myself :)

I may try, and if I do I will let you know the results, but if it isn't supported I can't go into a production environment with it.

Back