1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Oscommerce

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by whryzak, Jun 24, 2006.

1. whryzak

whryzak Guest

I have tried to install Oscommerce on Plesk8 ( Suse 10). When I click on Continue on the second Installation screen of Oscommerce ( New Installation
    Please customize the new installation with the following options: ...) it hangs and dont go to the next screen. There comes no errors . What is wrong ?

2. whryzak

whryzak Guest

Apache error-log

Ther is following error:
    PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied for user 'wwwrun'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /httpdocs/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

3. willyk@

willyk@ Guest

Re: Apache error-log

This looks like a MYSQL problem. Make sure you have PHP and MYSQL installed correctly.

You must also create a new database and user for OScommerce to install.

4. infogalera

infogalera Guest

I had same trobule.

Modify .htaccess to

php_value register_globals 1
    php_value register_long_arrays 1

Works.

Alejandro