• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Outbound Mailbox Limits can not be found, can not be changed

Curtis1

Basic Pleskian
See screen shots.

I am trying to make adjustments for mailboxes, increasing the sending email limits. I have been screwing with this for like 2 hours running in circles. There seems to be some imaginary limit of 100 outbound emails someplace that plesk thinks exists.

This 1st is the screen for making system wide changes. then you "sync" it so it should update taht imaginary 100 limit yes ? did this like 5 times, no matter what email account i am looking at on no matter what domain, i get the 2 yellow boxes at the top telling me there is a limit of 100 someplace.

As a sort of override, i decided to set all subscriptions to have both a mailbox and domain limit of 20,000 emails. same thing. So then i go into an email account and try to adjust the limits, and then i get the below (screen 2) message of "Access Denied"
So how do i fix this ?

plesk-imaginaryEmailServerlimit.png

plesk-permissiondenied.png

Hello,

There are 3 types of limits:

- Per mailbox

- Per domain

- Per subscription

Limits `per mailbox` and limits `per domain` cannot be higher than the limit `per subscription`. If you want to change the limit per mailbox to 20000, then the limit per subscription should be at least 20000. Change the limit of subscription to at least 20000 or higher. http://prntscr.com/9hl98g

That screen shot, what is that from ? That is not what i see in this version of Plesk.
"The sync was completed. Some subscriptions were not synced with the plan."
OK... so which ones ? Where is the report that tells me what failed ?

How do i see a list of subscriptions with email limitations that are not what the default setting is ?

When i go into a domain that looks like it was not synced. and i click on "Change Outgoing Mail Limits" I STILL get the error "permission denied" (see screen shot above) with no explanation of what the problem is. WHAT is denied ?

Better question, it might be easier if you just give me the database field and what table to look it up in the database and i can just fix it there. looks like plesk is not working properly.

Back