• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved "Outgoing Mail Control" not working

Akos

Basic Pleskian
Hi boys,
I set up "Outgoing Mail Control" by checking "Switch on limitations on outgoing email messages". I'm using default quotas (50/domain).
We use maileable enterprise.
The problem: plesk does not count outbound messages.
mail1.png

King regards,
ákos

Hi UFHH01,
I can't find logs of "outgoing mail control".
The schedulet task is OK in every hour.
path: D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe
arguments: -q "D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\task-script.php" StoreOutgoingMessagesStatistics
:(

Hi Akos,

please check the mail.log for any entries containing the "handler"s , which could point to misconfigurations or inactivity.

Hi UFHH01,
i can't find mail.log :)
mailenable MTA log is clean, without errors.
regards,
á

If nobody from community can't help you, I'd suggest you contact Odin Support Team.

Have the same problem, statistic is not updateing, but the outgoing limit works. Only statistic hangs.
Is there any solution?

Hi silc,

I informed the Plesk-Team about the missing download - link in the KB - article 127569. Pls. wait for a Plesk-Team-Member to respond with an attachment, or download - link.

JFYI @silc,

you ( and certainly every other visitor on https://kb.plesk.com ) are as well able to inform the Plesk-KB-Team, about such issues, when you fill out the box at the bottom of each KB - article:

=> Was this article helpful?
Each feedback will create a ticket for the Plesk-KB-Team and they will take care of such issues. :)

Back