• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Outgoing Mail Control

Trung Ma

New Pleskian
Dear. Plesk Support,

Sometime my customer got spyware and send over limit mail. It will be block and report on plesk as picture below.
Could you please give me the information file report outgoing mail control (Email address, domain, subscription).
I want to know it, if i got the same situation again. i want to parse this file and block outgoing mail that user or domain.

upload_2017-8-10_11-26-30.png

Regards,
Trung Ma

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-10_11-24-1.png
    upload_2017-8-10_11-24-1.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
That's a good question. As far as I know there is no log on outgoing mail control and I cannot recall that I've seen entries on it in the panel's log file. But you can surely see a blocked outgoing mail situation in /var/log/maillog, if it occurs.

Thanks for your information. i will check maillog in next time. I think the best way if we have it. Because if they got spyware and spam mail every hours, i think that user need be locked automatically by adding file /var/spool/postfix/plesk/blacklists until they clean it.
upload_2017-8-11_11-36-55.png

To block the user, you can simply set his outgoing mail limit to zero. No need to develope extra software.

Back