• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

OX App Suite (Open-Xchange) integration in Plesk

Atramasis

Basic Pleskian
I saw the Open-Xchange (v7.2) in the Applications Vault and I think it might be a nice thing, but there are some questions.

1. Is this the free community edition or do I have to pay a licence? (There is "... premium ..." in the description)
2. Do I have to install (or buy) an Open-Xchange server or is it all in this package? Any other prerequisites?
3. Do I need POA (Parallels Operations Automation) or is Plesk 11.5 enough? (There is "... requires POA 5.0 or higher..." in the description)
4. Will I have Open-Xchange Server 6 or OX App Suite (renamed version 7)? The name of the APS is not clear.
5. Does it work similar to and replaces Horde? Does every Client have his own access website (e.g. webmail.domain.com) and email user added automatically?
6. Has someone installed and used it? Will it work or destroy my server?

Last edited:
OK, this are some tough questions, I know. But someone must have done it. What about official Parallel support for OX?

Back