• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"page cannot be display"

• Thread starter inuyashasidekic
  • Start date
Question: When you created the domain in Plesk, did you use UPPER or lower case letters in the control panel?

Please verify from shell prompt: change directory to the /home/httpd/vhosts/ and at the shell prompt type:

ls

does the domain name actually appear in UPPER or lower case letters ?

If it's in lower case letters, you may want to change the config file to reflect that.

Linux *is* case sensitive, not only for usernames and passwords, but also for directory and filenames!

The best policy is to use lowercase for domain names, usernames, directory names, etc.... less problems that way...

on domain name, it doesnt matter if it is caps or lower, only on xxx.domain.com/xxx (xxx is where will be case sensitive)

okay, 1&1 told me what error issue i got, its ioncube.ini and they fixed it for me, they renamed it to ioncube.ini.bak in /etc/php.d/

here message what 1&1 said

1&1 Internet Inc.

There was a problem with the ioncube.ini file in the /etc/php.d/ directory. I've renamed the file to ioncube.ini.bak in case you needed it for any reason. With the latest update of plesk this file was changed but it is not needed so if you change the name it's not loaded and php will work.

Back