• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Page cannot be displayed error after upgrade 8.2

D

daltec

Hello,

After migrating from 7.6.1 to 8.2 I get a 'page cannot be displayed'error on the Plesk control panel desktop.

When I go to domains, a random domain and click on DNS Management I get the same error. So me and my clients are no longer able to adjust DNS settings.

The upgrade didn't run smoothly. The Plesk Control Panel service didn't start, the Plesk Control Panel Application Pool gave an error. I resolved this by resetting the password of psaadm and adjusting the proper settings in IIS (Application Pool identity and the Plesk Control Panel website anonynous access settings). Maybe the DNS problem and desktop problemen has something to do with this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Willem van Dalen

Maybe you can try to clicking on repair from the "add or remove programs" in windows 2003

Regards

I have the same error and i have reported this. Report number is 4145939. Please help

Back