• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Panel migrator fails with "Failed to updated ip. Can't set to addon domain ip different [...]"

burnley

Regular Pleskian
This is just sooo bloody frustrating: I think I'm getting somewhere, then I apply the MU update and this will set me back again with days. Waste of time and money.
The scenario: full server migration from CentOS 5 to CentOS 7. Both running Plesk 12.5.30 #59 with the latest 2.4.9 migrator.
Some of the subscriptions which were previously tested successfully with iirc 2.1.12 are now failing with:
"Failed to updated ip. Can't set to addon domain ip different from webspace ip"
I had a look at https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213376309 and here's what the SQL query returns on my source & target servers:

1. Source:
MariaDB [psa]> SELECT d.id, d.webspace_id, d.cl_id, d.name AS domain, IP_Addresses.ip_address FROM domains d, dom_param, IP_Addresses WHERE d.id=dom_param.dom_id AND dom_param.val=IP_Addresses.id AND dom_param.param='ip_addr_id' AND d.name LIKE '%faileddomain.com.au%';
+------+-------------+-------+--------------------+----------------+
| id | webspace_id | cl_id | domain | ip_address |
| 1159 | 1147 | 523 | faileddomain.com.au | 12.34.56.78 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

2. Target:
MariaDB [psa]> SELECT d.id, d.webspace_id, d.cl_id, d.name AS domain, IP_Addresses.ip_address FROM domains d, dom_param, IP_Addresses WHERE d.id=dom_param.dom_id AND dom_param.val=IP_Addresses.id AND dom_param.param='ip_addr_id' AND d.name LIKE '%faileddomain.com.au%';
+-----+-------------+-------+--------------------+--------------+
| id | webspace_id | cl_id | domain | ip_address |
| 611 | 291 | 148 | faileddomain.com.au | 23.45.67.89 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

On both ip_address is the shared IP of the Plesk server. No multiple entries, so I've really got no idea why the error.
Note: I've getting a single row as well, with the same IP addresses, when running the query for the parent subscription name.

Please advise, thanks.

Back