Panel SSL Certificate

J

jhayhoe

Hello,

Is it possible to set a installed SSL certifcate for each domain to be used for the Plesk control panel for that domain?

For example:

When a user accesses <domain.com>:8443 the panel would use the SSL certificate installed for <domain.com> and when a user accesses <domain1.com>:8443 it would use the SSL certificate installed for <domain1.com>.

I see the option to secure the panel with a SSL certificate under (Home>Server Tools>SSL Certificates) but that setting is globally for all domains.

I have the same problem. Seems slave domains have to use the assigned cert for the master domain, unless you feed the slave domain its own cert. If you do not want SSL at the moment for a slave domain, there is no way to disable it.

you need an IP adress for each SSL cert you wanna use. this means if you wanna use your panel with a valid cert with 2 domains you need 2 IP Adresses for your server. one for the first domains and the first cert the second ip for the second domain and second cert.

Working with my host, together we could not find a way to exclusively enable / disable SSL for either of our 2 domains. We are always prompted with the default Pleak cert, or the SSL cert we set up for the first domain.

Back