• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

parse errors in upgrade to 8.1.1

W

wtwolf6

I have errors all over now,

On the schedulers page i get this error

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=21) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\scheduler\SchedulerTask.php on line 16

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\scheduler\SchedulerTask.php on line 16

on the subdomains when creating a subdomain i get this error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\user\UserDomain.php on line 31

I have tried the websrvmng commands,
Also the reconfigur in start,

What else can I do i cant uninstall and reinstall would remove all domains. Everything works outside the panel but when using to add subdomains or scheduled task etc. i get erors such as these.

also in the email set up i get this error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNamesList.php on line 141

also when trying to add databases

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db_add.php on line 13

also in system prefrences in server i get

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerPreferencesForm.php on line 34

spam filtering, blacklist, and white lists, in server

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=21) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php on line 14

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php on line 14

Sessions page shows these error

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=20) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=15) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

This is the 5 time i have reformatted redownloaed and reinstalled windows server and plesk, nothing else installed, except for the windows updates, and sp2,

I had this issue before and had to reinstall and refgormat and reinstall over and over finally on the 12th time everything worked fine.
Thats was a new install though not an upgrade EVERYTHING WAS WORKING TILL I UPGRADED,

This sucks software cant be installed and work fine the first time.

finally fixed it,
by removing all but a few core files from plesk and running the repair fixed it.

wtwolf6, can you elaborate for us all how you fixed it? Which files did you remove and which did you keep, before running Plesk repair?

Back