1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

parse errors in upgrade to 8.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by wtwolf6, Apr 9, 2007.

1. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

I have errors all over now,

On the schedulers page i get this error

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=21) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\scheduler\SchedulerTask.php on line 16

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\scheduler\SchedulerTask.php on line 16

on the subdomains when creating a subdomain i get this error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\user\UserDomain.php on line 31

I have tried the websrvmng commands,
    Also the reconfigur in start,

What else can I do i cant uninstall and reinstall would remove all domains. Everything works outside the panel but when using to add subdomains or scheduled task etc. i get erors such as these.

2. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

also in the email set up i get this error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNamesList.php on line 141

3. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

also when trying to add databases

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\db_add.php on line 13

4. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

also in system prefrences in server i get

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerPreferencesForm.php on line 34

5. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

spam filtering, blacklist, and white lists, in server

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=21) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php on line 14

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php on line 14

Sessions page shows these error

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=20) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=15) state=1 in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SessionsList.php on line 43

This is the 5 time i have reformatted redownloaed and reinstalled windows server and plesk, nothing else installed, except for the windows updates, and sp2,

6. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

I had this issue before and had to reinstall and refgormat and reinstall over and over finally on the 12th time everything worked fine.
    Thats was a new install though not an upgrade EVERYTHING WAS WORKING TILL I UPGRADED,

This sucks software cant be installed and work fine the first time.

7. wtwolf6

wtwolf6 Guest

finally fixed it,
    by removing all but a few core files from plesk and running the repair fixed it.

8. bizstreet

bizstreet Guest

wtwolf6, can you elaborate for us all how you fixed it? Which files did you remove and which did you keep, before running Plesk repair?