• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Partitioning recommendations

modavart

New Pleskian
Hi everyone !

I just bought my first dedicated server to host my clients' sites after having used my VPS for a long time.
I am installing Plesk Obsidian and I would like to have your advice for partitioning my disks because I realize that all partitions were 5GB by default.
I currently have 2x240 GB SSD + 2x1TB HDD and I admit that I have no idea how to distribute all of this to match my use with Plesk.
I am using Raid1 software with lvm and I have created the following partitions for the moment:

Capture d'écran 2020-05-22 06.08.54.png

I changed the psa config of my dumps so that backups are saved in /data (on my HDD).
Do we agree that I cannot have certain websites on my SDDs and others on my HDDs?

Thank you for your valuable advice!

Back