• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Paying for an incomplete translation?!

Pawel

New Pleskian
Hello all,

I don't know if you found this as well - but I am paying for a translation as I needed one. Now I reviewed the whole shibang and I found that the e-mail templates are not translated.

In addition to that you cannot translate the Subject Line as well - only the message itself!

Does any1 know how to translate the automated notifications subjects? I don't think there is an option via the Admin Panel right?

Cheers!
Pawel

Hi Pawel,

could you please clarify, whom do you payed for to translate "what" in specific? Your thread subject indicates, that you brought an additional language pack from Odin. If this is not true, please consider to change your thread subject and/or your thread content, because it might lead to a false statement.

Some things in Plesk are not translated as for example:
Code:
 mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -Ne"select * from Notifications"

+----+--+---+------+---+---+---+--+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+
|  1 |  | 1 |    1 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |                                       Notification of the customer creation. |    1 |
|  2 |  | 1 |    0 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |                                           Notification of the site creation. |    2 |
|  3 |  | 1 |    1 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |    Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments. |    3 |
|  6 |  | 1 |    1 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |          Subscription event notification: The subscription term has expired. |    6 |
|  7 |  | 1 |    1 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |   Subscription event notification: The subscription term is about to expire. |    7 |
| 12 |  | 1 |    0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                                      Application Manager Error notification. |   12 |
| 13 |  | 1 |    1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                                       Notification of the reseller creation. |   13 |
| 16 |  | 1 |    1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                  Notification: Resource limits exceeded by reseller account. |   16 |
| 18 |  | 1 |    1 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |            Notification: Subscription was suspended due to resource overuse. |   18 |
| 20 |  | 1 |    1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |    Notification: Reseller account has exceeded its limits and was suspended. |   20 |
| 22 |  | 1 |    1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                Notification: Resources overuse blocked for reseller account. |   22 |
| 23 |  | 1 |    0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                                                         Application Updates. |   23 |
| 24 |  | 0 |    1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  |                                                         Application Updates. |   24 |
| 25 |  | 0 |    0 | 1 | 0 | 0 |  |                                                         Application Updates. |   25 |
| 26 |  | 1 |    0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |  | Attempts to exceed outgoing limits for domains, mailboxes and subscriptions. |   26 |
+----+--+---+------+---+---+---+--+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+

These are subject strings and can only be translated over the database. Please consider to read:

How to change notifications subject? ( KB - article 120 245 )
( yes, as well valid for Plesk 12.0 and 12.5, even that it isn't specified on top of the article )

Back