• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Per Incident Support Ticket on Credit - Where to e-mail too?

X

Xploreweb.com

Last year we renewed our license for plesk and this included a purchased plesk incident support ticket which we didn’t use yet. If you read the support ticket of then, we were advised we could use this per incident support ticket later.

See, support ticket: Parallels / #515610: OFS: Per Incident Support
order ID: ***************************

We are in need of support now, yesterday we tried to submit a support ticket but the website said our license does not allow this, unfortunately there was no other way to submit the ticket and our explanation of the problem was gone too which was very annoying.

Where can we e-mail too, we tried sales and support @ parallels.com and nothing.. We didn't find any information on the website too and the official way through support tickets does not work.

and Plesk 9.x was such a hassle with the problems it caused when upgrading! So together with this it all became all very unpleasant.

Anyway I would appreciate if you guys know how I can claim my support ticket on credit again?

Thanks,
Timon

Back