• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Performance Booster Set optimized PHP settings not possible ???

nikketrikke

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
os_Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.53_build1800230619.12 os_Ubuntu 20.04
Set optimized PHP settings
Enable JIT compilation and realpath cache
Following permissions are not allowed in the subscription, or service plan: Hosting settings management, Common PHP settings management. Custom PHP directives are specified in this domain's PHP settings.

Hello for my main domain not possible this is the reason but i not know what do to

i have 2 others domain where the optimization PHP works right
thanks

If you can modify service plans you can either sync the subscription where permissions are missing to a plan that has these permission or you can grant custom service plan settings in that subscription.

hello please can you explain how to do that? thanks
i'm the only owner of the plesk server... i have the main subscription as admin with the site optimizing not work...
on the otehrs 2 domains i migrate with plesk migrator from another server so suppose have 2 other subscription and they works!!! thanks

i not know if related on that server subscription i had litespeed activated...
now litespeed deactivated and uninstalled
now i'm on apache + proxy nginx and fastcgi directive by nginx
infact give me issue with ftp that there is a custom template (i need to remove have you code line to do that ssh?)

i found the open_basedir if i settled to none it becomes possible to optimize or not for the other 2 domain? but is it SAFE?
but for the main domin if i switch open_basedir to non nothing change it does not work...

I am lost here what the actual question is. Could you please try to rephrase the request?

Sorry
I have plesk obsidian web admni so cannot manage subscription
I have 3 domains
The main one is not possible to fully optimize the server
The others 2 yes it is possible
So i ask why?
I tried to reinstall default php.ini without success

When you try to optimize the one that cannot be optimized, what happens? Do you get an error message? Is that the message you have shown in the screenshot in your post above?

yes this
(now i reverted to litespeed)
but if you give me some advices i reswitch to nginx and apache and try
this is the message
Following permissions are not allowed in the subscription, or service plan: Hosting settings management, Common PHP settings management. Custom PHP directives are specified in this domain's PHP settings.

i try to find over the web but find nothing...

this show me in SHOw DETAILS

open_basedir=

; Additional directives added by Plesk Optimization Settings
; DO NOT MODIFY THIS FIELD BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY
; SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE BLOCK IS GENERATED.
opcache.huge_code_pages=1
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=64
opcache.jit=1254
opcache.jit_buffer_size=32M
opcache.max_accelerated_files=1000
opcache.max_wasted_percentage=15
opcache.memory_consumption=128
opcache.revalidate_path=0
; Additional directives added by Plesk Optimization Settings

1) this is the open_basedir i found in the domain that is optimized

2) this in the domain that is CANNOT be OPTIMIZED

I NOTICED that if i put in open_basedir something like the site (2) also the site (1)
is not optimizable
but if i put in site (2) open_basedire = none
nothing change is still not optimizable

Here, too, we're spinning in circles, so I think it is best if support staff could look into the server. The error message is clear, but what I understand that the error message does not describe the real situation properly. About Litespeed I am not sure whether this works with the optimization at all, but without Litespeed, optimization should work. So would you mind to create a support ticket on your question?

To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you experience login issues, please see this KB article:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

Back