• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Period for the logs

Adriano Anselmo

Basic Pleskian
Dear

When I opened this ticket and with his knowledge, helped me a lot, this season was with the windows version of plesk 8.6 panel with 32bit version Today I am 11, 64bit windows. In this new configuration following the orientation http://kb.parallels.com/en/3545 no longer exists "plesk" in the way key: HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ PLESK \ .......

I'm sending you the attached registration for you to understand and guide me with your knowledge.

Attachments

• registro.png
    registro.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
You are in one step :)

On 64-bit systems you need to deep into Wow6432Node registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config

hello PavelV

I did according to what you guided me to the logs, FTP, MAIL, this working properly.

However HTTP logs not generating this correctly, is compressed some fields eg domain.com.br_20121212103224537_u_extend12.log.zip and other follows, algujns other fields are as follows: avante.agr.br_20121209094910354_u_ex121208.log

Note: the old server windows 2003 plesk version 8.6 to HTTP folder is an extension of log generated in the following way "ex121207.log" being a daily log all accesses satisfaction of all domains.

How do I keep this form of logging to generate the new panel version 11?

I have about 50 domains, which is generating only 10 so I passed. I understand that I have to enable log rotation, but this has to be done by domain domain? or plesk panel is to enable all at once?

Last edited:
hello PavelV

I did according to what you guided me to the logs, FTP, MAIL, this working properly.

However HTTP logs not generating this correctly, is compressed some fields eg domain.com.br_20121212103224537_u_extend12.log.zip and other follows, algujns other fields are as follows: avante.agr.br_20121209094910354_u_ex121208.log

Note: the old server windows 2003 plesk version 8.6 to HTTP folder is an extension of log generated in the following way "ex121207.log" being a daily log all accesses satisfaction of all domains.

How do I keep this form of logging to generate the new panel version 11?

I have about 50 domains, which is generating only 10 so I passed. I understand that I have to enable log rotation, but this has to be done by domain domain? or plesk panel is to enable all at once?

dear

Use the version of plesk 11.4 inform me if you know how to enable some form of automatically enabling the logs http://kb.parallels.com/en/3545 "Ensure That Log Rotation is enabled for domains in Parallels Plesk Panel." I would like to see a form automatically without manually enable domain by domain, for the generation of HTTP logs.

Hello PavelV
thanks for the help, I'm already getting all generate logs

dear

Use the version of plesk 11.4 inform me if you know how to enable some form of automatically enabling the logs http://kb.parallels.com/en/3545 "Ensure That Log Rotation is enabled for domains in Parallels Plesk Panel." I would like to see a form automatically without manually enable domain by domain, for the generation of HTTP logs.

Hello PavelV
thanks for the help, I'm already getting all generate logs

Back