• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Permission denied error

R

robert cervilla

I can not do remote backup via ftp, I always said:

Error: Permission denied error

Nor do I delete old leaves with the same error

Please someone knows what the error

Thanks and best regards

I can not do remote backup via ftp, I always said:

Error: Permission denied error

Nor do I delete old leaves with the same error

Please someone knows what the error

Thanks and best regards

Why has it been moved ? is this related to Windows plesk ?

I have the same issue with Linux plesk. I could not figure out why.... at all...

this is due to the ftp server, it accepts only 1 simultaneous connection while plesk need more than 1 simultaneous connection

Hello everyone, I've purchased my virtual server just recently and I'm still learning how it works. But my problem with the permission denied issue is that after installing Wordpress I've tried to upload a new header through the path they instructed in Wordpress but my surprise was to find out that my permissions were restricted there. There was always the same error with the final "permission denied". From Parallels support they told me that the program may have been installed with errors from the beginning. I find it odd as this was installed directly from the catalog apps they have there. Anyone can enlight me a bit. Oh, and the same error appeared also when I was logged into wp account and tried to modify or upload something. But there, was asking first for my username and password and then appeared the message.

Back