• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Permissions of visibility of the button

nicutdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I upgrade plesk 8.6 to plesk 9.2.

Where is the control of visibility for the buttons?? I need to hide some buttons for some users.
Some of button, you need to visible by admin account only...

Where is this features in plesk 9 ?

Hello,

It looks like you are looking for the option "Home Page Presets". With this option you can specify what controls should be shown on your customers' home pages by default.

To preset the default Home pages for your customers:

1. Go to Home > Interface group title menu > Home Page Presets.
2. Click the Home page preset name corresponding to the type of users, for whom you want to predefine the home page settings
3. Specify what account information and statistics should be shown on the Home page by selecting the corresponding items check boxes.
4. Specify what actions should be shown on the Home page. The Selected actions lists show the tasks for which shortcuts are already placed on the Home page. The Available actions lists show the tasks for which you do not yet have shortcuts on your Home page.
5. Specify what actions should be shown in the drop-down menus on the Home page by selecting the corresponding check boxes.
6. Click OK.

Please, see the follwoing article for more information:

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.2-administrators-guide/62121.htm

Thank you

Hello

This feature is deprecated in Plesk 9.x, there is no way to hide buttons anymore, you can control it by assigning appropriate permissions.

Same problem for me.
I can remove visibility of buttons for users (Settings --> Interface management --> Home page presettings --> Default Client Home Page --> Then i move for right to left buttons i want to hide)

But in this way that buttons are no more visible for System admin when he try to set up client options

For more easy understanding of what i want to do i make an example.

I don't want that a client add an email account for his domain. But the system admin should be able to add it for him.

What is the purpose of the preset if I hide a button from one he's hide from the others ?

Someone know how hide buttons from Client preset but still see it with Admin ?

Back