• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHP 5.2.11 with Plesk 12.5.30

Install required openssl-devel package with

# yum install openssl-devel

I have Debian and when I type
apt-get install openssl-devel
I receave :
E: Unable to locate package openssl-devel
I find on Google that was libssl.dev it works
I have installed several packages but I have another bug in the ./configure :
configure: error: Unable to locate gmp.h
I can't resolve this can you help me please ?

i have executed ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/gmp.h /usr/include/gmp.h and it works now I have :
Cannot find imap library (libc-client.a). Please check your c-client installation.

Hi Milan
I have two problems :
1 Have I to do simply "make" (but in this case I don't have the address of the executable PHP) or to do "make install" two ?
2 In my MakeFile I have some "PHP 5.6.3" for example in Pear, why ?
Thank you

Hello Sylvain,

If you want to change the path "/usr/local/php563-cgi/", you need to rerun the compilation after uninstaling the current compilation using the below command.
Use the make command to uninstall or equivalent supported command to uninstall files. You need to read INSTALL or README file in source code to find out more about this method.

make uninstall

>> 2 In my MakeFile I have some "PHP 5.6.3" for example in Pear, why ?
The makefile is created once the configure command is executed. It is now having the entries according to the previous configure command execution.
This 'make uninstall' command will reset the makefile and it will create the makefile after executing the configure command with your preferred options.

Back