• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP 7.0 and ioncube loader, quetion about

pitufo_webmaster

Basic Pleskian
  • SO. ‪Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS‬
  • Plesk Onyx : Version 17.5.3 update #22,
Hi guys. This is my first post in forum. Hi everone.
I have little warnings and errors with php 7 and ioncube .
With PHP 7.0.22 by OS vendor ( default installation ) . does not working ioncube and several softwares like magento, prestashop, etc.

this way I have installed myself 7.0.23 FPM - Fast CGI, and now all it is working.

What happened ? Is any bad in my config ... ?
thks a lot.

Sin_t_tulo.png

Last edited:
Hi pitufo_webmaster,

you first state:
I have little warnings and errors with php 7 and ioncube
and afterwards
this way I have installed myself 7.0.23 FPM - Fast CGI, and now all it is working.
Could you please clarify, what sort of issues/errors/problems you experience? It would help very much, if you provide corresponding log - entries, so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigation.

In addition, please provide as well informations about your current version(s) from your content software, as this helps to investigate ( possible ) issues/errors/problems.

hi UFHH01, thks for reply.
Now, My system are working with PHP 7.0.23. This version has ioncube loader by defect, But I did not understand why "PHP 7.0.22 vendor" did not working.. It is just curiosity, cause perhaps it was bad thing... also, I want to write my first post here :)

now , I have new error : "Fatal error: Uncaught Cube\Exception: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1140"

Hi again
sorry for delay !
PS. I have solved the problem installing another version of php.

but now, I have other problem.
still, I am configuring for first time this VPS.
I tell you :

when I access to phpMyadmin from a domain ; up, in "variables" , scrolling down to "EDIT - SQL MODE" I cannot EDIT it.

I have got this issue : "#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege(s) "
But I am root at this moment.
any ideas ?
Is this possible to solve this via Plesk or SSH will be needed ?

thks for all guys..

Hi pitufo_webmaster,

pls. note, that you are able to open as much threads, as you desire, but you should try not to mix different issues/errors/problems, as this will be very frustrating and irritating for people who use the forum search, or found your thread with the help of search engines ( Google, Bing, ... ). This thread is now marked as solved, as you stated:
I have solved the problem

Back