• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PhP Component

A

Anjari

My PhP Component appears to have stopped functioning...

When I setup a new user it tells me the PhP component was not installed... I looked under my components and this is what I found:

Web Server Microsoft IIS 6.0

Web scripting Microsoft ASP 6.0.3790.0
Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0
SSI 6.0.3790.0
perl v5.8.0 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
python 2.3

Web publishing Microsoft FrontPage 5.0.2.5012

FTP Server Microsoft IIS 6.0

DB Engine Microsoft SQL server 8.00.194
mysql 4.0.16-nt

Mailing list software Mail Enable 1.71

Mail Server Mail Enable 1.71

Java JDK 1.4
Tomcat 4.1

Web statistic webalizer V2.01-10 (CYGWIN_NT-5.2 1.3.10(0.51/3/2)) English

DNS Server BIND 9.2.2

Stunnel server Stunnel 4.04

WebMail webmail 3.2.2

---------------------------------

I have not deleted anything / removed anything.... can anyone tell me how to get my PhP working again?

Thanks!!!!

My advice is that you test PHP to see if it is actually working.

Create a file called "phpinfo.php" on your website home directory with this inside:

<?php phpinfo();?>

Then just type your website url to this file:
Ex: http://www.yoursite.com/phpinfo.php

You should get a pretty long page giving you lots of details on PHP, Apache, MySQL etc...

You should have a line like this right under python in the Web Scripting section of Plesk Components:

php 4.3.3 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Aug 24 2003 22:05:10)

If not I would try restarting all Plesk Services using the red bullseye icon next to the time in the server where Plesk is installed.

If that doesn't solve your problem I advice you open a support ticket with SWSoft. Unless some else has gone through this same issue and can give you some advice!

Hope that helps!
Ricardo...:cool:

Well php is working or plesk wouldnt function... Im just getting emails from customers that see that notice as well....

Im at a loss here... Was working fine one day then it wasnt the next....

As far as opening a trouble ticket,,, I would have a better chance winning the lottery then getting these guys to respond.... Ive asked questions before and never heard a word... not even 1.... nice product... needs some work as all software products do, but I dont mind shortfalls when you have a kick butt support team...

Cant say as I would ever recommend plesk, for that reason only...

Anjari

Back