• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP-FPM main configuration files

jstech1

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm using Plesk version 12.0.18 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS and I'm trying to configure a server to keep stable a very high load on traffic website using Nginx and PHP-FPM but I cant seem to find the main configuration file for the PHP-FPM. One that will change all the configs for it. (pm.max_children = ,
pm.max_requests = , etc.)
I'd appreciate any suggestions for which changes I should perform to keep the server stable with ~1000 connections at a time.

Thanks,

Jason.

P.S. I'm quite new at this.

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I have a folder /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ and then inside it I have those: www.conf and domain.tld.conf .

Which of those two are the default php-fpm configuration? Will modifying www.conf gonna erase the domain.tld.conf configuration?

I don't have the /etc/php-fpm.d/.

Thanks,

Jason.

I have Plesk 12.5 on CentOS 6.6
So, file /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf is not used. My mistake, sorry.
When you enable php-fpm for domain, main config is /etc/php-fpm.d/domain.com.conf where you can manually edit pm.max_children, pm.max_requests. It will not be overwritten by Plesk. We will add possibility for management for these parameters in GUI in the next Plesk versions.

I have all my configuration in /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf .

So, it will be overwritten by /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/domain.tld.conf? I have very few settings in domain.tld.conf (like max_requests and childs). All the other parameters will be taken from www.conf?

Thanks a bunch,

Jason.

As far as I remember scenario described by me above can be achieved only in latest Plesk 12.5
You can't modify mentioned parameters in Plesk 12.0 because they will be overwritten by Plesk.

Back