• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved php-fpm.sock failed (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) while connecting to upstream

stevemartin

Basic Pleskian
i reinstalled plesk Onyx i have 1000 users online i get error all

24935#0: *169377 connect() to unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/mydomain.com/php-fpm.sock failed (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) while connecting to upstream

i formatted and reloaded plesk onyx so i posted error related to onxy

and that solution didnt worked for me on that thread.

after a very a bad support from plesk forums i moved to cpanel with out any tweaks site runs faster than plesk hosted before my down vote to plesk

All you need to change your value and website will work as water.
pm.max_children = 70
pm.start_servers = 20
pm.min_spare_servers = 20
pm.max_spare_servers = 35
pm.max_requests = 500

For the record, Plesk Forums are generally oriented towards a community-based approach to support issues. The forums are not really officially support channels in the same sense as a Plesk support ticket which specifically focuses on your unique setup while the forums tend to be supported by volunteer knowledge although it's nice that there are some Plesky folks such as Igor who are active threads. Sometimes scenarios need a second look from a Plesk representative and in the context of the forum, you may not get an answer or the right answer as quickly as you might from Plesk directly. For the most part, the snarky or condescending attitudes in responses may not necessarily be intentional so don't let it be off-putting. Plesk and cPanel are both mature products with different strengths and communities supporting them (such as this one) beyond the official support channel.

Back