• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Php mailing

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I wanted to know if there is anyway to limit php mailing as smtp that was integrated in plesk.

Thanks

As far as I know you can limit SMTP outgoing mails, but you cannot limit mails sent out by php mail function. What you can do to restrict to send out from scripts emails which use mail function and allow only SMTP.
So this means that with PHP you can send out limited number of mails (limited by you or server admin) through SMTP. If is not SMTP you cannot limit.

As far as I know you can limit SMTP outgoing mails, but you cannot limit mails sent out by php mail function. What you can do to restrict to send out from scripts emails which use mail function and allow only SMTP.
So this means that with PHP you can send out limited number of mails (limited by you or server admin) through SMTP. If is not SMTP you cannot limit.
Hello,

You are telling me to deny php mailing, or make somehow php mailing go through smtp?

Thanks

Actually yes, then you are safe from different scripts hacked and uploaded mailsenders. All you need, to ask your clients that in their scripts use SMTP sending, with phpmailer or similar.

Actually yes, then you are safe from different scripts hacked and uploaded mailsenders. All you need, to ask your clients that in their scripts use SMTP sending, with phpmailer or similar.
Ok, and how can I dissable php mailing for all people¿?

Check uploaded file.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 19.30.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 19.30.49.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 7
Back