• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Not Working?

B

Bone Head

Ive been running a PSA 5 server for a few years and thought it was about time I looked into upgrading.

I set up a machine at home with Fedora 3 and installed PSA 7.5 on it with a trial licence to see what it looked like and get the hang of things before biting the bullet and doing it for real with our webserver.

The box at home has an IP of 192.168.0.15 (local network) and I added the IP 192.168.0.17 and used this IP for the test domain. All works fine I can see the default plesk apge on both IP's.

However when I try and view a php file (simple page I made for testing) and I type 192.168.0.17 i just get a blank page.

Could anyone suggest what I might need to look at to sort this out.

Many thanks

I thought I had sorted this simply by giving up last night and turning the machine off :)

I just came back to it today and uploaded joomla (a cms site) to the server, and it worked! I saw the index.php page.

Then for no reason (well none that I can see) after refreshing the page it went back to just presenting me with a blank white screen.

PHP is turned on BTW in the control panel.

Back