• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question PHP settings is disable

Trung Ma

New Pleskian
Hi All,

Some domains on my Plesk sometime is disabled. I checked on log file of domain and Plesk server, but don't find anything. Please let me know how to check it. I want to know who is disable, time, ... everything if I can see.

Thanks,
Trung Ma

Attachments

• php_setting.PNG.jpg
    php_setting.PNG.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 16
I would suggest you check related actions/records in Panel log: /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log

Plesk provides a feature to select/deselect PHP support for each domain. Sometimes, the check box to enable/disable PHP support is grayed out, so the user won’t be able to use that feature. Mostly this happens if you have installed PHP manually.

How to see the installed PHP components:

Plesk control panel -> click on Plesk–>server–>component info
You can see if the installed PHP is detected by the Plesk.

You can see the same information using mysql:

#mysql -u admin -p’cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow’

mysql> use psa;
mysql> select * from Components;

If you see the value of php as not_installed, you probably have to edit the database:

PHP-Version:

#php -v

Edit the psa components table:

#mysql -u admin -p’cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow’

mysql> use psa;
mysql> update Components set version=”5.6″ where name=”php” limit 1;
mysql>\q

Restart plesk:

#/etc/init.d/psa stopall
#/etc/init.d/psa start

Try if it works for your case. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
Back