• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP settings not editable

CGI1979

Basic Pleskian
In Plesk 12.5 web pro edition the PHP settings are not editable any more.
The settings are displayed as read only. How can I make the settings editable again?

Einstellungen zur Leistung

memory_limit 128M (Standard)
max_execution_time 300
max_input_time 600
post_max_size 256M
upload_max_filesize 256M
opcache.enable on (Standard)

Hi CGI1979,

the PHP - settings for a domain depend on your hosting plan - settings ( ... and the hosting - plans depend on your service plans, if synced with your hosting - plan(s)! ) and the permissions you grant. Pls. see:

Home > Service Plans > Hosting Plans > YOUR PLAN-NAME > ( tab ) Permissions

Plesk-Onyx_service-plan-_Permissions_001.png

... and check the "sync status" at "Home > Subscriptions".

Thanks for your reply! I think the problem evolves from a difference between "Provider view" and "Poweruser view".
If I switch to "Provider view" I instantly can edit the PHP settings again.

Furthermore tools like "Health" are also invisible in "Poweruser view", can I set this anywhere to be visible in "Poweruser view"?

Hi CGI1979,

pls. be informed, that "Custom view allows you to define which tools and settings will be available in Power User view" can be setup over the "Provider view" at: => Home > Tools & Settings > Custom View Settings

Thanks I found the php-settings there! Unfortunately I cannot spot where I can activate "Health"?

Is "Health" meant for hosting providers only or can I make it visible in Poweruser mode as well?

Back