• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Php version plesk server

Robvh

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux last centos
Plesk version and microupdate number
hello I have no idea if I'm right here but vik have the following problem
I rent a server with Plesk from Contabo I would like to install sitepad on it, but if I try to do that via extensions, I get the message that ioncube loader is not installed, now I am a dumbass in this regard I am quite sure that the server is running on php 5.4 ?? I think quite old??

nubis the question is it possible to change the server's php version 5.4 to another version ?? and hoebik would kieten do that and question two is does that affect the websites I host ??

Moreover the operating system's PHP default version is irrelevant. The website runs on the version selected from the PHP page of the subscription. If we're talking about CentOS 7.x, the OS PHP version is indeed 5.4 on the operating system level. An application installed there will by default use that version. If you want to change that, maybe this thread can help: Resolved - Change default php version (from OS vendor)

Back