• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP Warning: Undefined array key "limit";

Polli

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58#2
Hi

I´ve installed Docker and tried to start Python. But the service wont start. In the Plesk log I found following error message.

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "limit"; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/docker/controllers/IndexController.php, Line: 170

I´ve searched for this error but did not find anything. How can I solve these issue?

Thanks to everyone

I have now tried a few other images. These seem to work. All Python images and their alternatives do not work. Is there possibly a conflict with Plesk? Who can help me?

Sorry for posting again. Is there someone out there who can give me a hint? Or who can tell me where I need to ask? Plesk, Docker, Python or maybe someone else?

Thanks in advance

Plesk Support told me that I need to ask my provider. I think that this is a Plesk dedicated issue. Why I need to ask my provider?

Somehow it is not clear to me why a Plesk problem cannot be solved directly with Plesk, but why someone else has to be involved. This only leads to misunderstandings. The support team only really read my request after I had asked them several times. Support is now looking to see if they can help me directly after all. I'll wait and see.

@Polli, feel free to buy your license from Plesk directly, then you'll also receive full 24/7 support by Plesk.
The support team helped me a lot. Thanks again for that.
My server was already equipped with Plesk. I also pay for this on a monthly basis. Now I would probably have to pay for an additional license. I think that I don't want to start from scratch, because otherwise I would have to set up the server again if I buy my own Plesk license.

Back