• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP5.3 Support Component will not install on Plesk Panel 10.4.4 Linux

J

jspurck

I have checked all I can check on internet and cannot find a resolution to this problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE -
Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 5 on a Linux 2.6.18-028stab091.2

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Cannot get PHP5.3 Support Component to install/add - it crashes my plesk panel and requires me to reboot server through SSH

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Tools & Settings | 2. Updates and Upgrades | 3. Add Components | 4. Check "PHP5.3 support" | 5. Click Continue Button | Fails to add/install and Plesk Panel crashes
(Also used SSH with following command line: "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --install-component php53" ... and get same error but Plesk Panel does not crash but PHP5.3 does not install.)

ACTUAL RESULT -
"warning: /root/parallels/PSA_10.4.4/update-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/php-pear-1.4.9-8.el5.noarch.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID e8562897
php-devel is needed by php-pear-1.4.9-8.el5.noarch
ERROR: Failed to install packages:
Parallels Installer could not resolve package dependencies."

EXPECTED RESULT -
PHP5.3 support to show as (currently installed)

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I need help with this! Wasted a lot of valuable time on this ...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Back