• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Picasa gallery not working

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having problems using the Picasa option in the image gallery module.

I receive this error message after clicking in the Web Presence Builder's authentication link:

The page you have requested cannot be displayed. Another site was requesting access to your Google Account, but sent a malformed request. Please contact the site that you were trying to use when you received this message to inform them of the error. A detailed error message follows:
The site "http://com.br" has not been registered.

This message is shown in another browser's window, open in a Google Account URL.

I can see a malformed URL in the message, but I don't know from where this address is coming.

What is wrong?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Hi there,

I have no idea what's wrong. Additional investigation is needed. I recommend you to contact with Parallels Technical support.

I have the same problem and it also effects Google analytic too, as much as we would love to see this BUG fixed your support systems block us from reporting unless we pay $75 per incident and I don't think we are all millionaires. Not yet anyway

So would you kindly fix your software we all pay a license for?

Many Thanks

Ok,

I figured out the problem!

It is to do with domains names that have more than one dot in the TLD i.e (.com) works fine but (.co.uk) does not. It's down to the name of the server so for instance mine is web1.rfcltd.co.uk so i get this issue but if it was web1.rfcltd.com it would be fine!

Problem being i have purchased a SSL Cert for my plesk panel!

Please now i have done the donkey work can you please fix!!!

Thanks
Neill

Back