• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Picure gallery error

L

Leecolin

I have tried searching the forum. So if anybody can push me in the right way it would be appreciated....
Basically, One of our clients has a website. All the pages loads fine and perfect besides the picture/photos page.
At times if you refresh it works fine, and then as soon as you refresh again. I searched the net as well and certain sites says it is a Google chrome bug etc. but in all browsers it does the exact same thing. I tried publishing to another ftp,changing the page name( .php) .

The error we receive in chrome is : No data received (Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data)
In Firefox : plain blank page
In IE : Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

We are using Linux and SiteBuilder 4.5
Any help would be appreciated?

Hello,

First of all please check if latest build installed on your server: Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder Admin CP -> Server -> Autoupdate. If any update available, install update, fully re-publish the site and check it up one more time.

Do you have any errors/warning during publication process?

If you have access to domain apache logs on remote server where website is published I suggest to check error logs for any messages at the moment when you experience the issue in your browser. Probably this some how related to server configuration environment. Just to make sure it's ok, suggest to check it up.

Back