• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plan Syncing error due to outgoing mail setting

Chad

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

When updating a service plan, the following error appears and does not allow the plan to properly sync on one node.

- Reason of failure: The limits on outgoing email messages are switched off

Outgoing mail settings are taken care of by the management node, yet the service node is having this issue.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this problem? Have tried across multiple service plans with the same results.

Thanks,

Chad

Hi @Chad

Please make sure that the license on the service node has a support of 'Outgoing Mail Control' option.

If yes, please Contact Support - Plesk. Otherwise, you should have the same license type on service nodes as on the management node or disable this option at the management node.

Hi Anthony,

Okay, I see where the problem is - I updated one node to try out the Premium Email as a test and have since removed. So, what is the best way to correct this now? Rolled back the license to be as it was matching across nodes, but for some reason still in this scenario. What I should've done is test on a completely separate setup, just thought I could roll-back and be good if not going ahead with implementing.

Any thoughts on a way to correct?

Thanks,

Chad

@Chad

Based on the description I can't see any pitfalls.

Please try to change any settings on the mail settings screen. All changes will be re-applied to all service nodes.
If it not helps, contact our support, it will be the quickest way to fix the issue.

Hi Anthony,

Much appreciate your confirmation and will follow-up with support.

Thank you,

Back