• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Please Help, ERROR Disk Write Usage

Lars Blankers

New Pleskian
Hi all,

Since today we could not get into the user accounts on our Plesk server. When trying to go to the domains or user accounts plesk shows the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Limits/Factory.php on line 83

It has to do something with the not finding of the induvidual account limits.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 00.18.59.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 00.18.59.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 00.19.38.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 00.19.38.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 14
Try to re-install Cgroups component with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --remove-component=resctrl
# plesk installer --select-release-current --install-component=resctrl

Try to re-install Cgroups component with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --remove-component=resctrl
# plesk installer --select-release-current --install-component=resctrl
Thanks for the quick reply, I i tried both lines with no succes, still getting the same errors...

The SSH console outputs the following: "
You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components
installed. Installation will not continue.
"

As can also be seen in the picture.

Maybe you have an other solution, thx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 06.25.52.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 06.25.52.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 13
What about the duplicate sources error message? Have you fixed it?
Thanks for the reply, I did the command: "apt-get update" and tried to preform the other lines again but I keep getting the line: "
You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components
installed. Installation will not continue.
"

As seen in the image above.

Do you maybe have a different idea how the fix the duplicate sources message?

Hi everyone,

Maybe this helps:

Some of the errors I get regularly when trying to asses client accounts and client related pages.

[18-Aug-2017 17:11:53 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Limits/Factory.php on line 83
[2017-08-18 17:11:54] ERR [1] ERROR: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found (Factory.php:83)
[18-Aug-2017 17:12:06 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Limits/Plesk/Helper.php on line 67
[2017-08-18 17:12:06] ERR [1] ERROR: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found (Helper.php:67)
[18-Aug-2017 17:12:51 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found in /opt/psa/admin/plib/ResourceController/Manager.php on line 57
[2017-08-18 17:12:51] ERR [1] ERROR: Class 'Plesk\Limits\Limit\Cgroups\DiskWriteUsage' not found (Manager.php:57)

I have tried all of the above but can't fix it, someone another solution?

Thanks

What about the duplicate sources error message? Have you fixed it?
Hi,

I have an update, I did the command: "mv /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-migrator.list /root" and now the error about duplicate sources is gone. Now the console only outputs: "
installed. Installation will not continue."

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Back