• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Please Help Problem Ftp users and Plesk

DiPolo

New Pleskian
I don`t really know if this problem is related to any update on the plesk , but lately I have problem setting up Ftp account on plesk for different website and users , when I add a ftp user to ( example pincopall.com) pincopalla.com , add`s the same user to all the other website . However I am not able to ftp any folder or website "The data connection could not be established: ETIMEDOUT "
I tried to do the same either with Admin privilege as well as Root privilege but always the same .

Please help me sort this problem out

THX
Stefano

I don`t really know if this problem is related to any update on the plesk , but lately I have problem setting up Ftp account on plesk for different website and users , when I add a ftp user to ( example pincopall.com) pincopalla.com , add`s the same user to all the other website . However I am not able to ftp any folder or website "The data connection could not be established: ETIMEDOUT "
I tried to do the same either with Admin privilege as well as Root privilege but always the same .

Please help me sort this problem out

THX
Stefano

Why when I create a FTP user for pincopalla.com also create the same user on all the other websites ????

Please someone advice

THX

Back