• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Pleks and CGI Not Working After Chown error

tenoch

New Pleskian
Hi
By mistake, in SSH I run the command:

chown -R user.psacln /

and all folders from root changed permisions

I tried to repair some things, running
chown root.root for root folders

and in var/www/vhost I check all to be
chown user.psaserv
cwown user.psacln

and repair:
var/lib/mysql
with
chown -R mysql.mysql
(Because databases were not working)

But when I tried to run cgi files, nothing was happenig
And also, when I try to run PLESK Admin, I can't Login, only a blank page

How can I repair this?

Thanks a lot

Hi again
I got disconected from SSH
No, when I try to enter to SSH, it does not recognize my root password

And in Plesk admin, I get this Error:
ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:158
psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:87

Any idea?

Thanks

Back