• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Pleks and CGI Not Working After Chown error

tenoch

New Pleskian
Hi
By mistake, in SSH I run the command:

chown -R user.psacln /

and all folders from root changed permisions

I tried to repair some things, running
chown root.root for root folders

and in var/www/vhost I check all to be
chown user.psaserv
cwown user.psacln

and repair:
var/lib/mysql
with
chown -R mysql.mysql
(Because databases were not working)

But when I tried to run cgi files, nothing was happenig
And also, when I try to run PLESK Admin, I can't Login, only a blank page

How can I repair this?

Thanks a lot

Hi again
I got disconected from SSH
No, when I try to enter to SSH, it does not recognize my root password

And in Plesk admin, I get this Error:
ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:158
psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:87

Any idea?

Thanks

Back