• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 10.1.1 and WordPress 3.2.1

RodStr

Basic Pleskian
First, when using the Application Vault to install WordPress, are the PHP and MySQL versions detected by the Vault application, or by WordPress itself ?

I'd assume it is the Vault application since the same interface appears for nearly ALL Application Vault programs prior to installation.

I ask because we have PHP 5.2.17 installed (circa 2011) and it is being dtected as 5.2.1 when trying to run the Application Vault installation of WordPress. This PREVENTS us from being able to install WordPress... which is becoming more and more popular with our customers.

Any work-arounds ?

I'd rather not have to perform FTP upload installation everytime a customer wants to run WordPress.

Thank you,

Rod

Hi RodStr,

Can you PM me your support ticket? I'll discuss your issue with our development team. Thanks!

Support team indicates this error is resolved in 10.3 (We are still sitting on 10.1.1)

With all the issues people have been having following that upgrade to 10.3 however I am more than a little reluctant to take that dive.

Thank you though for the response.

Rod

Back