1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 10.1.1 Migration Issue

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Daniel D, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Daniel D

Daniel D Guest

Hi Guys,

I am trying to migration data from an old machine running 10.1.1. The new machine is running 9.5.4. I seem to be getting the following error:

Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

I prefer plesk 9.x to 10.x hence why I am using it. However if I transfer data using the migration manager from another old machine running plesk 9.2.1 to the new one running 9.5.4 the migration works perfectly as expected.

I have even tried manually moving data from the old to new machine using the pleskx.pl --dump-all script.

Any advice please? I don't really want to upgrade the new machine to 10.x because then i might get the same issue with the 9.2.1 machine which is where most of my data is.

Daniel