• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.2.0 - Sitebuilder ....?

DanielB1234

New Pleskian
Hello,
Would like to have some tips regarding Sitebuilder ...on a Windows Plesk 10.2.0 Server.
I've upgraded the license for Billing Manager and Sitebuilder; Business manager is working and I cannot see any info, link regarding Sitebuilder ........!!!
A more in deep analysis reveled that seem that Sitebuilder isn't' installed .... also if on the add-on pannel the checkbox is grayed as installed .....

What you suggest to do for solving the issue........?
I saw on the installation subdir that there is the pkg. but I'm not so confident to start an installation on a production server .......without any information ....any tips ?

thanks
Dan

Since Plesk 10.2 Sitebuilder is not separate product but part of Plesk 10.2 and support of Sitebuilder should be included in Plesk license key.

??????????
All that's I know .......!!!!

The question is different,
On the "Add Components" (port 8447), show sitebuilder installed ....., but isn't !!!!
So the question is : " May I install Sitebuilder from the installation subdir ? ( Without crashing all the server !!!).

If the answer is "YES", tell me how to start, so the configuration merge the right information on the server .
If the answer is "NO" , tell me how to install it as seem to be installed and isn't', or reset the Add Components so I c an install it from the control panel!!!

Thanks
Dan

show sitebuilder installed ....., but isn't !!!!
Why do you think that SiteBuilder is not installed?
Did you check license that SB is enabled there ('Sites published with SiteBuilder' option)? Do you have enabled 'Sites published with SiteBuilder' resource in subscription? Do you see 'Launch Sitebuilder' button when you go to Websites & Domains in Control Panel?

Hi Igor ,

Yes in a site, with the Site Builder active can be seen the button ...!
But if you try to access it give , " SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sitebuilder'@'localhost' (using password: YES) , and error in file generic.php line 38 Type SB_Facade_Exception_Generic.

On the normal control panel I can't see any option regarding Sitebulder .....!!
So how I can set-up some default options .....?

Thanks
Regards

Daniel

Hi Igor,

I'm just making some other investigation on the issue ...!!
Is possible that the Sitebuilder5 DB is empty .....anything inside?

Thanks
Dan

SB 5 is only editor for sites but not particular software product. Therefore you can't see any option regarding Sitebulder in CP.
It looks like that you have not correctly installed SB if database is broken. I suggest you contact Parallels Support Team for recovering your installation.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your replay.
By the end your are right maybe the Support Team can solve the issue, regarding the installation I've only tick a box for Sitebuilder ....nothing else .......!!!

Thanks
Regards

Dan

Back