• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.2 - Trouble sending E-Mails to "freenet.de"

The latest patches did seem to fix the email to domains that have a cname for an MX record; haven't run into the ipv6 issue yet.

This issue was fixed on our Systems with MU9, no more errors with outgoing mails to freenet.de

I see MU 10 has now been applied

I checked the queue this morning. The message that was stuck in there has moved on. This evening I will start moving some customer domains. We'll see if there are any more stuck in the queue tomorrow.

This problem persists on some systems, even with MU9 installed. Solution was to enable ipv6 in the Kernel.

i have the same problem with mailin.rzone.de

CentOS5
Plesk 10.4.4 #18

System_resources_temporarily_unavailable._(#4.3.0)

i tried that workaround but nothing happens. and some other errors occured. i am trying to re install server... i will give information about problems...

i reinstall the system and plesk. restore my backup from FTP repo than test mail but it fails again.

then we open ipv6 support:

# nano -cw /etc/sysconfig/network

append this line
NETWORKING_IPV6=yes

#nano -cw /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

append these lines:
IPV6INIT=yes
IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes

# nano -cw /etc/modprobe.conf

change the value to
alias ipv6 on

then
# service network restart

then i reboot the server. it is not necessary but i do.

everything is ok now...

I can confirm that this helps me to. I had few *.de domains where was error "System_resources_temporarily_unavailable._(#4.3.0)" After enabling IPV6 now mails goes without problem.

Plesk 10.4.4 MU22

How can I enable IPv6 under Debian Lenny?

You should instruct the Linux kernel to load the IPv6 module at boot. Run this command as root:

# echo ipv6 >> /etc/modules

Then add IPv6 address to your network interface in /etc/network/interfaces and restart your server. IPv6 should work now.

No need to restart the server:
echo ipv6 >> /etc/modules && modprobe ipv6 && lsmod | grep ipv6

After that, process the queue to see if mails are being sent:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailqueuemng -a && tail -f /var/log/mail.info

I am getting the same message as well. We are up to date as of 20 minutes ago. I have attempted to force the messages to be sent, I have restarted psa and qmail multiple times. I have no DNS errors and everything in the queue is an authorized host.

Currently have about 70 in the queue and that is very high - usually we only have 2-5 at any given time.

One difference is that we are running inside of openVZ and we have disabled IPv6 for the host machine to avoid these headaches, so I am unable to set a fake IPv6 address. This does appear to be a fairly new issue but we are uncertain when it started. We have not changed anything on the system other than keeping packages up to date.

Running a custom 2.6.32 kernel with Ubuntu 10.

Same problem here.
I'm using Centos 6.2 and the procedure was a little different for me:

> mv /etc/modprobe.d/ipv6_disabled.conf /root/

> vi /etc/sysconfig/network

NETWORKING_IPV6=yes
IPV6INIT=yes
IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes

> vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

IPV6INIT=yes
IPV6_AUTOCONF=yes

> reboot

Now it's working.

We were able to resolve the issue by recompiling the host with ipv6 support and simply rebooting. We did not have to create any additional configuration. It simply worked after rebooting with the presence of /proc/sys/net/ipv6

This issue is not fixed in 10.4.4 MU 35. Making the issue even worse is the fact that Google has enabled a quad A record on the primary MX for gmail.com now, so I think any 10.4+ install on a centos 6 system with ipv6 disabled can no longer deliver to gmail as of about a day ago. Can someone from parallels please fix this?

After going through the suggested steps, I get the following errors after restarting the network:

FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-042stab055.12/modules.dep: No such file or directory
CRITICAL : [ipv6_test] Kernel is not compiled with IPv6 support
Bringing up loopback interface: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-042stab055.12/modules.dep: No such file or directory
[ OK ]
Bringing up interface eth0: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-042stab055.12/modules.dep: No such file or directory
Missing config file ifcfg-ifcfg-eth0.
[ OK ]
Bringing up interface venet0: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-042stab055.12/modules.dep: No such file or directory
[ OK ]
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-042stab055.12/modules.dep: No such file or directory

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Back