• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4 Upgrade Site Builder 5 Not Available?

Justin Clarke

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I've never had Site Builder installed on my Plesk box but when I upgraded to Plesk 10.4.4 I wanted to install it.

I wasn't aware what the latest version was and on the Updates page Site Builder 4.5 was available for install, so I installed that and this installed fine. I was then trying to find out how to access it when I came across the website saying Site Builder 5 was available, but I can't see a way of installing it. It doesn't appear on the Updates page.

Any ideas?

Hi Justin,

Starting with Plesk 10.3, SiteBuilder was renamed to Web Presence Builder. It is included in all Plesk installations by default - however, you need a license that includes a certain amount of WPB websites to see it in your control panel. Let me know if you have more questions.

Hi, thanks for your answer, this makes sense. In my license it says: Sites published with Web Presence Builder - 0

So that's answers that one.

Back