• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 10.x compatible with Commtouch Premium Antispam and Zero-hour Antivirus

D

dejand_30

Hey

Don't really know to whom this question should be intended to. To the SM team or PARALLELS team.

In interesting to use the Plesk Panel v10 and SM Enterprise Edition together.

If I buy the Plesk Panel license and install the SM it goes into Lite mode after entering the license key a think the SM will switch from Lite Edition to Enterprise Edition but if I'm right then all functions that the SM Enterprise Edition can offer it can't be controlled thru the Plesk Panel it must be controlled thru the SM Admin web page ??

The Plesk Panel supports the Kasparsky AV and Magic-Spam so if I buy these two licensees, does the SM support them. Because I have only one server does the Kasparsky AV scan all files or only files that go thru the mail server or will also scan all other files in real-time ??

Will the Plesk Panel work normally if I buy the SM Enterprise license and the Commtouch Premium Antispam and Commtouch Zero-hour Antivirus license and again the same question does the Commtouch Zero-hour Antivirus scan only email or does protect the whole server ??

Need to know because my users use the FTP to share and store data on my server and I need to scan that data for viruses in real-time.

If I use both AV solutions "Kasparsky AV and Commtouch Zero-hour Antivirus" on one server will there be any conflicts with the AV scanner (server slow down or something similar)??

THX

Back