• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 10.x Install Problem

sosbilisim

Basic Pleskian
I get following error on my installation.

MSI: Action 18:57:22: Action_OnStageNormal.
MSI: Action 18:57:22: ExecuteList. Reconfiguring installed components:
Scheduling task for update security...
Preparing PSA Database...
Rollback action:Scheduling task for update security...
MSI: Action 18:57:23: Rollback. Rolling back action:
Action_OnStageNormal
Action_ApplySecurity
Starting services
Installing new services
Registering modules
Updating environment strings
Writing INI files values
Action_FixRegistry
Writing system registry values
Creating duplicate files
Copying new files
Creating folders
Removing system registry values
Deleting services
Stopping services
Updating component registration
Install_IIS7_Components
Unexpected error
Error: Some action sequence of package 'plesk' has been failed with code -1
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

Please describe exact version you are installing. Is this upgrade or clean installation?

I'm solved. I clean my registry and reinstall. Installation compelete but i have a problem i added domain to system but continuously show plesk default page.

Anyone help me ?

I'm solved. I clean my registry and reinstall. Installation compelete but i have a problem i added domain to system but continuously show plesk default page.

By default after domain creation it is fullfiled with default structure. After you have created domain, you will see this default structure. Put your content via FTP to domain structure and remove default index.html file, put your scripts, html files etc and you should see your domain content instead of default one.

Back