1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[Plesk 11.0.9] Nginx Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by vincenzo.t, Oct 19, 2012.

1. vincenzo.t

vincenzo.t Basic Pleskian

35%
    Hello,

from about 2 days I have problem with nginx, after httpdm reconfigure I receive this error:

I have try to increase the openfile as this guide: http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-unix-nginx-too-many-open-files/

But not works, at the moment on the server there is 415 2nd level domains, the problem happens after about 390 domains hosted.

Can help me to fix this issue please?

Thanks u.

2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    The first change needs to be done in the startup script of Nginx (/etc/init.d/nginx for example). Add the following line at the top, exactly after the shell script interpreter location (shebang):

Code:
    ulimit -n 65535
    Then open the nginx configuration file (default: /etc/nginx/nginx.conf) and the following line right after the worker_processes entry line worker_rlimit_nofile 20480;

Once both changes are made, run the Nginx lint to make sure no errors have been introduced:

Code:
    nginx -t
    2010/11/01 17:07:46 [info] 9520#0: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
    2010/11/01 17:07:46 [info] 9520#0: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf was tested successfully

and then restart Nginx if above check is OK

Code:
    /etc/init.d/nginx restart

3. vincenzo.t

vincenzo.t Basic Pleskian

35%
    Hello

I have already try this solution, but not works.

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%