• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.0 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not tested, but how about this:

Attach invoice-proforma to notifications.

Now invoice-proforma is sent only in subscription renewal, but sometimes, due some issues customer loose email. After he gets notification about unpaid services, asks about sending invoice-proforma.

Can we expect this in this version P11?

In my opinion domains must be displayed by defaut with hiden aliases and subdomains. And order not by setup date, but by domain name. Same "problem" exists in P10.4.4. Or add ability to customize view.

Attachments

• domains_list.PNG
    domains_list.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Plesk 11 and still no dovecot with sieve, still no roundcube out of the box ? Come on guys. i can implement dovecot using sieve in under 30 mins, your developers can't built that into the software ??!?!

Hello,

Attach invoice-proforma to notifications.
CBM 11.0 still doesn't support invoice-proforma - it is still in plans for the future versions, probably the next one.
If it's possible, could you please send me the complete description of desired functionality so we can estimate and plan it appropriately - I sent you my e-mail via private message.
As I understand, invoice-proforma is a document stating the commitment of seller to sell smth/provide a service to buyer for specific price/terms. The workflow should be: buyer orders some goods or time comes to renew his service, seller issues invoice-proforma stating the cost, buyer pays, seller issues invoice and provides service. If buyer decides to to pay after getting the invocie-proforma, invoice must not be issued, services must not be provided.

Seems there is wrong URL in "Go to Store" link - https://domain.tld:8443/cvs/order/default.html shows error 404.
Was it a clean installation or upgrade? Did you install CBM with Plesk or did you install Plesk firstly and then installed CBM from Plesk UI?

It is a little bit off topic - is possible temporary disable off caching store website?
I will try to check this with developers.

As I understand, invoice-proforma is a document stating the commitment of seller to sell smth/provide a service to buyer for specific price/terms. The workflow should be: buyer orders some goods or time comes to renew his service, seller issues invoice-proforma stating the cost, buyer pays, seller issues invoice and provides service. If buyer decides to to pay after getting the invocie-proforma, invoice must not be issued, services must not be provided.

Yes. That's would be right scenario.

Today I'm using this scenario:
I customized Invoice template as invoice proforma and using Schet-Facturas template as Invoice. But in this case clients can't see Schet-Facturas, only invoices, in my case invoice-proforma.

Was it a clean installation or upgrade? Did you install CBM with Plesk or did you install Plesk firstly and then installed CBM from Plesk UI?

Sounds crazy, but I can't remember how I instaled CBM. I did standart installation and it was clean install to CentOS 5.8 on virtual machine (Vmware). But looks when I installed P11.0.1 everything was ok. After I upgraded to P11.0.2 then I found problem with links.

Hello, EgidijusS

I sent you a private message.
Lets move discussion of invoice-proforma functionality into e-mails or at least into separate thread (which will be less convenient) because it's off topic for this thread.

Hi
11.0.3 (shipped this week) is mainly fixes, but next update should have security changes we will announce a little later.

power user view

Hello,
in the power user view

is it possible to adjust somehow the resources for a webspace (subscription) ?

The very best option will be to have a 'Use Simple view' also in the 'Service Provider view'. This will help those customers having few domains and only wanting to add/remove/limit domains (as it was in previous plesk releases).

The 'power user view' is a very good option already, but for me the resources adjustment should be allowed.

Thanks.

Hi federicod,

Just curious - which goal your pursue limiting resources in power user view? Are they managed by someone else?

Hi federicod,
Just curious - which goal your pursue limiting resources in power user view? Are they managed by someone else?

Let me explain, the 'Service Provider view' is very good but as the name itself suggests is for providers.

90% of my customers are not providers. Can be a web agency, can be a webmaster ... really don't need that huge number of features plesk offers.

What they need is:

1. create domains
2. create FTPs
3. limit resources (space, mailboxes ...)
4. remove domains

They can buy a VPS/Server just for hosting websites but again, aren't providers ... really, aren't.

That's why, as i said, having the "simple view" option in the provider view would be - for me - great. This will allow *normal* users to have a tool for their job (and plesk up to 9x was perfect for this).

As for that, right now, the only possibility for me to use plesk11 is the "power user" mode.

To answer your question, yes:

just imagine:

- admin in Power user mode creates many webspaces
- each webspace is a separate customer of him
- each webspace (customer) can have multiple domains
- each webspace (customer) can have access to plesk

Only problem is that all webspaces have unlimited resources.

Thanks.

Thank you, federicod. It explains your case for us. In current implementation we didn't consider this scenario, but we will consider it for our future releases.

11.0.3 same problem with incorrect links to shop and client billing zone.

Clean install of P 11.0.3 default installation
Install CBM from panel.

Store link:
:8443/cvs/app-modernbill-order/default.html (404 - Not Found)

Client login to billing:
:8443/cvs/app-modernbill-client/index.php?ctr=dashboard&act=834&impContactId=1 (404 - Not Found)

In "Branding" settings:

URL of the Business Manager interface for customers: https://domain.tld:8443/cvs/app-modernbill-client/
Default online store URL : https://domain.tld:8443/cvs/app-modernbill-order/

I think these URL's are wrong.

I reported your issue to developers, they reproduced it but didn't fix yet.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I would like to test the new feature Cloning Panel in Virtual Environment. So i have my test environment with Plesk 10.4.4 (Debian)and made an update to 11.0.3. The system should be get new ip adresses. So i run # /usr/local/psa/bin/ipmanage --auto-remap-ip-addresses true and reboot the system. But the old adresses furthermore at the panel?

What's my fault?

Best regards,

Stefan

Hi, did you run "# /usr/local/psa/bin/ipmanage --auto-remap-ip-addresses true" before IPs were changed or after? Auto-remap needs to be enabled before IPs are changed.

Regards

The machine run at a XEN Host.

So this were my steps:

- Copy the img file and start the machine under a new hostname
- Change the IP settings, because i need network connectivity for updates, of course for Plesk updates ;-)
- Install the update from 10.4.4 to 11.0.3
- AND then run the script and rebbot.

How should i carry it otherwise?

Regards

Stefan

is there any idea as to when plesk 11 will be a fully functional release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back