• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.0 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like database was not correctly upgraded. Try to use bootstrapper repair.

I already tried. Didn't fix it. There was only one error while upgrade / bootstrapper repair:
mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database

And that is okay, Horde is not installed on my system.

Any manual workarounds?

Try to find table where this field 'ip_dual_stack' is located?
I have not found this ip_dual_stack in Plesk 11, Plesk 10.4 and Plesk 10.2 databases:
[root@ppu11-1 ~]# mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa > psa.sql
[root@ppu11-1 ~]# grep ip_dual_stack psa.sql
[root@ppu11-1 ~]#

I manually added that column, the error is now gone ... But i can't login. If i try to login the login page just refreshes - no login will be done :/

//EDIT: After cleaning all caches it now works ... thank god.

Last edited:
Hi Dennisen,

I'm a little late to help you, but if others have the same problem I resolved it when I got it on an upgrade from Plesk 9.5 to one of the preview builds by running the bootstrapper twice after the update (It may even have been 3 times!),

Paul.

Hi Dennisen,

I'm a little late to help you, but if others have the same problem I resolved it when I got it on an upgrade from Plesk 9.5 to one of the preview builds by running the bootstrapper twice after the update (It may even have been 3 times!),

Paul.

running bootstrapper several times didn't work for me. I am trying to upgrade from 11.08 to 11.09 and get:

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'ip_dual_stack' in 'field list'

0: common_func.php3:220
db_query(string 'SELECT login, type, ip_address, ip_dual_stack FROM sessions WHERE sess_id=""')
1: class.Session.php:420
Session->init(string '189.52.32.1')
2: auth.php3:194

I will add the column manually. See if it will work.

Yes, we know about this problem, but we don’t support upgrades between preview builds.

Plesk 11.0 is already released and current production build is free of this problem. We recommend you complete reinstall to continue Plesk 11 evaluation. Latest build can be taken from http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/11.

funny, we all upgraded from 11.0.0 to 10.0.8 and all builds in between. Worked all fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back