• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.09 mu11- no Plesk login possible

Same here. If I want to call Plesk Panel I receive a white site only (Error 500).
MU#11 via Parallels on Strato/Ubuntu.

Need a solution ;(

Greetings from Germany
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Mu#10 and #11 are from the parallel update source.
Strato requieres always a few more days to offer the newest updates.

It is only a conjecture that mu#11 is the cause for the error, coz it was the only thing i had changed in the last 2 days.

Strange is that the error appears every night 5 Minutes after the webalizer statistics were calculated.
So i disabled webalizer and cronjobgs on one of the two identical servers to see what will happen next night.

Cause of problem in mixing microupdates from 2 different repositories.

if you have

root@host:~# cat /root/.autoinstallerrc
SOURCE=ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/plesk/
root@host:~#

(where ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/plesk/ right now have MU#9)

and once install latest MU#11 from Parallels repository by cron task /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily

you got a mix of files from MU#9 and MU#11

There are next workarounds:
- update /root/.autoinstallerrc with SOURCE to http://autoinstall.plesk.com
- remove or comment SOURCE in /root/.autoinstallerrc

If you have file /root/.autoinstallerrc with Strato repository - remove it and install all microupdates from Parallels with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

i can confirm: i use strato as well

also SOURCE=ftp://ftp.stratoserver.net/pub/plesk/

edit:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

works for me. can access the panel now. thanks for the help (hope its working tomorrow ...)

Last edited:
thx igor!

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

works for me, too.

Ciao
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Next complete automatic backup will be made by strato today in the evening.
After this backup i`m going to try your advice and will let you know if it works (next morning)...

Thanx a lot!!!

yes, my co-worker has do it microupdates--clicking the ai.exe then continue it, then the panel can work normally.
thank for all your advice. thank you.

Back