• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk 11.5.3 - PHP 5.5 issues installing

Alwandy

New Pleskian
Hi,
As the System Administrator of the server I was asked to install Plesk since our datacenter provided it, fair enough.
Installation went completely fine and everything was set up to run properly until we hit the rock where the website programmer had programmed some of the functions with PHP 5.5.

Hmm, well its not that hard if you just go to Additionals and add a folder called PleskPHP55 for some reason it doesn't work and is not recognised in the panel so question is:
How do I custom install PHP 5.5 version on Windows 2012 R2 with Plesk

You can try it on your own risk.

Always good trying: Question is how? (Not loosing anything important to be honest as its a fresh install)
Since it doesn't react to PleskPHP55 folder and display it in the panel I'm kinda stuck, you got an idea how?

Back