• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 ERROR: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object (Webmail

hthntts

New Pleskian
Hi Support

When i create email domain and del this email is ERROR: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object (Webmail.php:106)

Fresh install:
Server Windows 2008 R2 x64
Plesk 11.5.30
Mail server: IceWarp 10.4.5 x32

Other server update plesk 11.0.9 > 11.5.30 is same error

Please help me!

What about webmail - is horde webmail installed and available? How did you configure webmail (via Panel)? It looks like there is no available webmail.

Horde Webmail is install but don't use, I config and use IceWarp Web Mail

Every thing work ok, create email from plesk ok (also auto create on IceWarp) but when del this email is ERROR

Other server use Plesk 11.0.9 work ok, when update to 11.5.30 is ERROR, after setup new server install 11.5.30 is same error

I think that may be due to Plesk 11.5

Hello

We have almost the same Problem. after upgrade plesk 11.0.9 to 11.5 Panel does not see icewarp 10.4.5 and stopps all mail Services when trying to refresh Server components.
fast help is aprechiated.

Please, check your keys at SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Uninstall\\IceWarp Server and SOFTWARE\\IceWarp\\IceWarp Server both of them should exists. Did you upgrade Ice warp before Panel upgrade (specify version(-s) if yes)? What kind of architecture of IceWarp installer did you use? Also it will be very useful for Plesk team to rich your server (you can send me credentials in a private message).

I setup new server and install plesk 11.5.30 (work fine with 11.0.9), i can't send info because i reinstall server with 11.0.9 to work

Plesk does not determine iceWarp if one of that keys at SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Unin stall\\IceWarp Server or SOFTWARE\\IceWarp\\IceWarp Server both does not exist. May be you use distributive for x64 arch. May be IceWarp installation was corrupted before upgrade. Just check both of them.

Hi LongNT,

I had the exact same issue on a Plesk 11.5.3 running on Windows 2012 R2. Trying to delete a mailbox throws "ERROR: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object"

- Make sure Local MySQL Server exists in Plesk and is connected?
Tools & Settings > Database Servers > Local MySQL server

I had deleted the local MySQL instance as we don't use them, but For some reason, Plesk appears to need the local MySQL instance. I added it back and now mailbox deletion works. Let me know if you need any further information.

Hi LongNT,

I had the exact same issue on a Plesk 11.5.3 running on Windows 2012 R2. Trying to delete a mailbox throws "ERROR: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object"

- Make sure Local MySQL Server exists in Plesk and is connected?
Tools & Settings > Database Servers > Local MySQL server

I had deleted the local MySQL instance as we don't use them, but For some reason, Plesk appears to need the local MySQL instance. I added it back and now mailbox deletion works. Let me know if you need any further information.

Dear Nilim,
My Plesk 11.5.3 running on Windows 2008 R2. Can you show me a image how you to do fix this?

***I would recommend backing up the psa database first, just to be safe***

Follow this process -
If you have deleted the Local MySQL instance from Plesk, and now can't delete mailboxes from within Plesk. Plesk throws "ERROR: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object" thrown while trying to delete a mailbox

From Plesk Admin > Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades, you should see "Component update available" for the Plesk base package

Install the component update(this should put the local MySQL instance back however, it won't connect because of an incorrect password. Do the following to reset MySQL Admin password for the local instance.

Login to the server via RDP
1. From Parallels Plesk Panel Services Monitor(Launch from systray) > Stop "Parallels Panel Run-Time" and "SQL Server(MySQL Server)"
2. Start MySQL server with --skip grant tables
2a. Open a cmd window and 'cd' into "Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL51\bin\"
2b. mysqld.exe "--defaults-file=C:\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\Data\my.ini" --skip-grant-tables
*info* - please check if "defaults files" above is correct from "Administrative tools > Service > MySQL Server > Properties > General TAB > Path to executables"
3. Step 2b should run MySQL in the background
4. Run another cmd window as 'administrator' and 'cd' into "Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL51\bin\"
5. Log into MySQL server by typing in 'mysql' , should log you in without a user/pass
6. Run this following query to update MySQL Admin password to match that of Plesk admin

UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('type_password_here') WHERE User='admin';

7. Exit out of MySQL and kill the MySQL process from "Task manager"
8. Start all services from "Parallels Plesk Panel Services Monitor(Launch from systray)"
9. Log into Plesk Admin and update local MySQL instance with the new password

You should now be able to delete mailboxes from within Plesk.

Same "Call to a member function sdkInstancePermissions() on a non-object" for me on Linux Centos 6 with PLesk 11.5.3. Any solution ?

ERROR: Call to a member function sdkInstancePermissions() on a non-object (Registry.php:75)
ERROR: Call to a member function sdkInstanceLimits() on a non-object (Limits.php:44)

I have tryed the bootstrapper procedure without success too

===> Checking for previous installation ... found.
Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.
Certain actions may be skipped if not applicable.

Trying to start service mysqld... mysqld (pid 3574) is running...
done
Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
Trying to find psa database... version is 012000018
DATABASE ERROR!!!
Previous product version is 11.5.30, but previous database
version is 012000018. In most of cases it is result of
previous upgrade try failure. Please, restore previous version
from backup, and try again or contact technical support.

ERROR while trying to check database version
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_repair.log), fix and try again

***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to check database version
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_repair.log), fix and try again

Last edited:
Back